If the given player wins the tournament, not losing any of the sets, you will receive a bonus as a free bet in the amount of your bet. Many tennis players have managed to do so during their performances in the frameworks of Grand Slam tournaments.
And in case the given player reaches the final not losing any of the sets and loses in the final match, you will receive a bonus in the amount of 50% of the lost bet.
Promotion participation conditions
- It is necessary to place a bet on the winner of any big tennis tournament (“ATP World Tour Masters”, “Grand Slam”)
- Bet type - single
- Bet amount should comprise from €2 to €50
- The bets should be placed until the beginning of the third round
- The given offer is not active if Cash-out feature was used
- The offer is not valid in case the event was cancelled or for any other reason the bet was calculated with the odds of 1
- Every Participant can receive only one bonus for a tournament as a free bet for the winning or losing bet in the maximum amount in case the above mentioned procedure takes place
Conditions of using the bonus provided as a free bet in the frameworks of the given promotion:
- Free bet can be used for a multiple bet on 3 or more events
- Odds for any event should comprise minimum 1.5
- Free bet can be used only for bets on tennis
- Free bet can be used within 15 days upon its receipt
- Free bet will be provided to the player within 3 working days after the end of the match