Enter the Belote Ring for the big gaming battle!
The stake is unbelievably high: a prize fund of €55,555 and two new luxurious Nissan Terrano cars.
Enter belote ring from May 21 to July 19 and join the big belote competition.
The Gold, Silver and Bronze draw in belote consists of 4 stages, each with its separate prize pool. Moreover, 2 separate draws will be organized via Keno device. Each of them will draw 1 car and €9250 prize pool (in total – 2 cars and €18500 prize pool).
Depending on your bet amount, you accumulate points regardless of winning or losing.
How to accumulate points
Accumulate points by creating or joining belote tables. Depending on the bet amount, you accumulate a certain amount of points and join a corresponding table.
Belote Silver table includes the following bet amounts:
Bet - 0,5 C - 1 C – 1 Point
Bet - 1.01 C - 2 C – 3 Points
Bet - 2.01 - 4 C – 10 Points
Bet - 4.01 - 10 C – 30 Points
Belote Gold table includes the following bet amounts:
Bet - 10.01 – 20 C – 1 Point
Bet - 20.01 – 40 C – 3 Points
Bet - 40.01 – 100 C – 10 Points
Bet - 100.01 – 200 C – 30 Points
Bet - 200 C – 100 Points
1 C = €0.9
To join Belote Bronze table you simply need to outdo your competitors with the number of games. You will receive 1 point for each game.
Distribution of prizes
The Belote Gold, Silver and Bronze draw consists of 4 independent stages. Each stage lasts 15 days, after which the points are annulled and the new competition starts with equal conditions.
1st stage - May 21 - June 4
2nd stage - June 5 - June 19
3rd stage - June 20 - July 4
4th stage - July 5 - July 19
Belote Silver table draws a total prize pool of €7400, i.e. each tournament stage draws €1850.
The prize of the players included in Belote Silver table is distributed the following way:
|8||€55||21||Sunday Big Tournament ticket|
|9||€37||22||Sunday Big Tournament ticket|
|10||€37||23||Sunday Big Tournament ticket|
|11||€37||24||Sunday Big Tournament ticket|
|12||€28||25||Sunday Big Tournament ticket|
Belote Gold draws a €26300 total prize pool, i.e. each tournament stage draws a €6575 prize pool.
The prize of the players included in Belote Gold table is distributed the following way:
|3||€650||16||5 Million Tournament ticket|
|4||€520||17||5 Million Tournament ticket|
|5||€425||18||5 Million Tournament ticket|
|6||€370||19||5 Million Tournament ticket|
|7||€315||20||5 Million Tournament ticket|
|8||€277||21||VIP Tournament ticket|
|9||€260||22||VIP Tournament ticket|
|10||€240||23||VIP Tournament ticket|
|11||€222||24||VIP Tournament ticket|
|12||€203||25||VIP Tournament ticket|
Belote Bronze table draws €3333 total prize pool, i.e. each stage draws a €833 prize pool.
The prize of the players included in Belote Bronze table will be distributed the following way:
|8||€46||21||Daily Big Tournament ticket|
|9||€37||22||Daily Big Tournament ticket|
|10||€37||23||Daily Big Tournament ticket|
|11||€37||24||Daily Big Tournament ticket|
|12||€37||25||Daily Big Tournament ticket|
Terms of the draw of 2 Nissan Terrano cars and €1850
All the participants, who accumulate points from May 21, 2019, 00:00 GMT+4 to July 19, 2019 23:59 GMT+4 by placing bets of 2C and more on Belote, Open Belote or Reverse Belote tables, making a rebuy of 2C and more in tournaments or by taking winning positions in tournaments with entry fees, will receive draw tickets (1 point = 1 ticket).
0,5 points for games with bets of 2 C - 4 C,
1 point for games with bets of 4 C - 10 C,
5 points for games with bets of 10 C - 20 C,
10 points for games with bets of 20 C - 40 C,
30 points for games with bets of 40 C - 100 C,
100 points for games with bets of 100 C - 200 C,
250 points for games with bets over 200 C.
1 C = €0.9
The winning participants of the tournaments will receive their points in the following way:
The percentage of winning positions will be multiplied by the following odds:
Percentage rate X1 in tournaments with €93-€555 prize pool
Percentage rate X3 in tournaments with €555-€1850 prize pool
Percentage rate X10 in tournaments with over €1850 prize pool
E.g., in daily Belote GTD tournament with €740 prize pool, starting at 20:00 GMT+4, the winner receives the 25% of the prize pool, i.e. the player receives 25 points in addition to the prize. As the prize pool comprises €740, the 25 points are multiplied by 3 and make up 75 points.
Each draw will take place within the first week following the draw stage, during which, in each draw stage Nissan Terrano and €9260 will be drawn.
1st draw stage - from May 21, 00։00 GMT+4 to June, 19, 23։59 GMT+4
2nd draw stage – from June 20, 00։00 GMT+4 to July 19, 23։59 GMT+4
Terms of the draw of the Nissan Terrano and €9260
1. The number of provided tickets is unlimited
2. The player can modify the numbers of generated tickets provided to them (Ticket ID) before the end of the stage in Belote Lobby.
3. The probability to win will rise with the increase of the number of tickets.
4. All the tickets accumulated during the promotion from May 21 to June 19 will participate in the first stage. The tickets, accumulated during the first stage do not participate in the second stage. The second stage kicks off on June 20, with equal terms and ends on July 19.
5. Each of 2 draw stages with €18500 prize pool and 2 Nissan Terrano cars will consist of 2 substages. The first one will draw a €9250 prize pool and the second – one Nissan Terrano.
- All the draws will be held through Keno device.
- During the live stream, the numbers from 0 to 9, 6 of each will be placed in the Keno device.
- During the draw, one number will be pulled out at a time.
- During the first substage of each stage, 6 numbers will be pulled out. The participants with 6 matches on their tickets (from the left to the right or from the right to the left (from the beginning of the ticket to the end or vice versa)) will be announced winners.
- Six numbers will be pulled out during the draw of the second substage. The participants with 6 matches on their tickets - from the left to the right (from the beginning of the ticket to the end).
- After pulling out a number in each draw substage, they will be consecutively compared to the digits of ticket ID numbers.
- During the draws of the first substages of the two stages, the prize will be equally distributed among all the participants who have matches. If during the draw of the first substage no 6 out of 6 matches are recorded after pulling out and checking the numbers, the prize pool will be equally distributed among the players who have 5 out of 5 matches.
- Only the draws, foreseen for the 2 substages of the 2 draw stages (2 Nissan Terrano cars) are exceptions from the general draw procedure, if the following conditions are applicable:
· If during the draw of the second substages of the 2 stages, 9 or less than 9 players record 6 matches from the pulled numbers, the Player IDs of those participants take part in the draw held through the rotating transparent drum. Only 1 Player ID is pulled out at random, and that is considered the winning Player ID of the given second substage.
· If during the draw 10 or more participants record 6 matches, the last pulled number is being cancelled and a new one is pulled out, until the number of the winners comprises 9 or less.
· If only one participant records a match, they become the winner.
1. The provisions of the Organizer's Regulation apply for the current promotion.
2. By participating in the promotion, the participant agrees that the information provided by them/including personal data/ for the implementation of the promotion can be used by the Organizer.
3. The prize (car) is not provided in a monetary form and is not subject to exchange. If the winner gives up the prize, the Organizer handles it at its own discretion. In case the winner rejects the prize, they cannot claim it anymore.
4. The winner of the competition is obliged take a photo in the form prescribed by the Organizer and the latter can use it to publish on their website and social media page.