Royal Cash €25 500
From cash tables into the leaderboard!
VBET Poker will be offering ՛՛Royal Cash՛՛ for four weeks.
The campaign prize pool of €25 500 will be distributed among the Players who accumulated points on all cash tables and were included in the leaderboard.
There will be four separate weekly prize tables for the campaign - from 2020, July 6, 00:01 to August 2, 23:59.
How to participate in the campaign?
- Play on poker cash tables during the campaign, accumulate points and take a position in the campaign leaderboard.
How to accumulate points?
- You will accumulate points for the leaderboard by playing on Hold’em, 6+ Hold’em and Omaha cash tables and generating rakes.
The points will be calculated according to the rake: the more rakes you accumulate, the more points you will get.
- The points will be calculated according to the following formula:
Point = (rake*0.7+0.8*log2.7( rake^2/3))*2
100 C rake = 153 points
200 C rake = 295 points
500 C rake = 718 points
1000 C rake = 1420 points
- The points on two-person cash tables will be calculated according to the following formula:
Point = ((rake*0.7+0.8*log2.7( rake^2/3))*2)/2.8
100 C rake = 55 points
200 C rake = 105 points
500 C rake = 257 points
1000 C rake = 507 points
The leaderboard points will be updated three times daily.
How will the prize pool be distributed?
The campaign’s total guaranteed prize pool of €25.500 will bedrawn over the course of four weeks.
Week 1 - €5 500
Week 2 - €5 500
Week 3 - €5 500
Week 4 - €9 000
- All prizes will be credited every Monday, until 13:00.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend, suspend, or cancel this campaign at any time.
- Each Player participating in this campaign authorizes and accepts the publication of his/her ID for any purpose related to the campaign.
- The Organizer reserves the right to demand the Players’ identification papers. Not providing the documents may lead to the cancellation of the winnings.
- Each Player participating in this campaign confirms that he/she has read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The General Terms and Conditions accepted by the Organizer apply for this campaign.