Card and Wheel
For all Live Casino games
“Card and Wheel”tournamentwill be valid from December 20, 2019 to January 24, 2020.
For five weeks a prize pool of EUR 115,000 will be drawn through 5 draw stages in Betconstruct Card games and Roulette
- 1st stage – December 20, 12:00, to December 27, 11:59 (GMT+4)
- 2nd stage – December 27, 12:00 to January3, 11:59 (GMT+4)
- 3rd stage – January3, 12:00 to January 10, 11:59 (GMT+4)
- 4th stage – January 10, 12:00 to January 17, 11:59 (GMT+4)
- 5th stage – January 17, 12:00 to January 24, 11:59 (GMT+4)
The prize pool for the 1-4 stages of the card games comprises EUR 10,000, the same prize pool is set for the Roulette. During the last, 5th stage, EUR 17,500 will be drawn in both Card and Roulette games.
The criteria of victory in Card games
General bet/General winning >=2+Bet/Minimum Bet
The criteria of victory in Roulette
General bet/General winning >=6+Bet/Minimum Bet
Amount of the minimum bet – EUR 5
How to win
Starting from December 20, 2019, join all the Betconstruct card games and Roulette tables and collect points.
How to collect points
You will receive 2 pointsfor any victory with the odds 1:1 in Card games and 5:1 in Roulette.
E.g. - *EUR 10/EUR 5 >=1:1+EUR 5/EUR 5=2
*EUR 25/EUR 5 >=5:1+EUR 5/EUR 5=2
Who will receive winnings?
The 30 top Players of each of five draw stages will receive winnings.
- The tournament will start on December 20, 2019, at 12:00 and will finish on January 24, 2020 at 11:59 (GMT+4).
- All the Players who place a bet of minimum EUR 5 in all the card games and Roulettes within the validity period of each of the separate tournaments will participate in the tournament.
- The more points you collect, the higher the position on the leaderboard.
- The leaderboard will be updated every 5 seconds.
- All the winnings will be deposited to the winners’ special gaming accounts within 1 minute after the end of the tournament. In case of equal points, the advantage will be given to the Player who has registered for the tournament first.
- Each Player participating in the given tournament authorizes and accepts the publication of their personal ID for any reason connected to the promotion.
- The Organizer reserves a right to review the tournament results and not provide the winnings, if it is revealed, that the Player has applied a special program intended to defraud the Organizer.
- In case of any inconsistency among the current terms and conditions and the translated versions, the English version is considered accurate.
- Each Player participating in the given tournament confirms having read and accepted the current rules.
- The Organizer reserves a right to cancel, amend or terminate the current promotion anytime.
- The General Terms and conditions determined by the Organizer apply for the current promotion.