The Great Belote
At VBET, we do what we do best - we design some impressive real-win tournaments for you.
And this time, we are introducing you to our new ride or die tournament of €94 000+ 3 Nissan Kicks cars total Prize Pool.
It doesn't matter if you win by cash or a car. Winning's winning, so go for it!
Here is how:
From May 1 to July 31, you need to skillfully show some belote mastering, and get your draw tickets.
Promotion period and procedure
Start – May 1, 2020, end – July 31, 2020
● 1st round- May 1, 00:00 (GMT +4) to May 31, 23:59 (GMT +4)
● 2nd round- June 1, 00:00 (GMT +4) to June 30, 23:59 (GMT +4)
● 3rd round – July 1, 00:00 (GMT +4) to July 31, 23:59 (GMT +4)
Distribution of the prize pool by rounds
1st round - €9 400 + €18 800 + 1 Nissan Kicks car
2nd round - €9 400 + €18 800 + 1 Nissan Kicks car
3rd round - €18 800 + €18 800 + 1 Nissan Kicks car
● After the end of each round, the prize pool draw of the corresponding round will be carried out.
● The Players who accumulate tickets during the given round will participate in the draw of the given set.
How to participate in the promotion and accumulate points
It is necessary to play Belote, Open Belote on cash tables, or take part in tournaments from May 1 to July 31 by making a rebuy with 1C or more and taking winning positions in plays with entry fees. As a result, each Participant will be automatically provided with points depending on the number of games and value of the placed bets.
In cash games, the points will be provided as follows:
● 0,1 points for the games with the bets of 1 C - 2 C
● 0,3 points for the games with the bets of 2.01 C - 4 C
● 1 point for the games with the bets of 4.01 C - 10 C
● 3 points for the games with the bets of 10.01 C- 20 C
● 10 points for the games with the bets of 20.01 C - 40 C
● 30 points for the games with the bets of 40.01 C - 100 C
● 100 points for the games with the bets of 100.01 C - 200 C
● 250 points for the games with the bets of 200.01 C- 500 C
● 600 points for the bets of over 500 C1 point = 1 ticket
The points will be provided to the participants who take the winning positions as follows:
The interest rate of the winning places will be multiplied by the following odds:
The X1 interest rate in the tournaments with the prize pool of €94 - €564
The X3 interest rate in the matches with the prize pool of €564 - €1880
The X10 interest rate in the tournaments with the prize of over €1 880
E.g., in case of taking the 1st position in Belote GTD tournament with the prize pool of €752 starting at 20:00 (GMT +4) every day, the Player receives 25% of the prize pool. I.e., besides the monetary winning the Player gets 25 points; as the prize pool comprises €752, 25 points are multiplied by 3 and become 75 points.
The procedure of the draws of all the rounds
All the draws will be carried via the keno device.
1. During the live coverage, the numbers from 0-9, 6 of each will be placed in the keno device.
2. After being pulled out during each draw, the numbers will be sequentially compared to the digits of Ticket ID numbers.
3. Five numbers will be pulled out during the first draw. The tickets will be checked from left to right, from the beginning to the end of the number, from right to left, from the end to the beginning of the number. 5 matches must be registered.
4. During the second draw, 6 numbers will be pulled out. The tickets will be checked from left to right, from the beginning of the number to its end, and from right to left, from the end of the number to its inception. 6 matches must be registered.
5. Six numbers will be pulled out during the third draw. The tickets will be checked from left to right, from the beginning of the number to its end. 6 matches must be registered.
*If during the draw 9 or less than 9 participants register matches with the 6 pulled numbers, the Personal IDs of the given participants take part in the draw carried out via drum-like transparent container. The Personal ID of only one participant is randomly pulled out from the box, which is announced the winner of the draw.
* If during the draw 10 or more participants register matches with the 6 pulled numbers, the last number is canceled, and a new number is pulled out until the number of winning participants is 9 or less.
*If only one participant registers a match, they are announced the winner.
1. Only the monetary prizes will be equally distributed among the players who register matches during all the draws. Each of the cars will be won by one Participant.
2. The winnings will be provided within 5 days after the end of each draw.
1. The provisions of the Organizer's regulation are applied during the given promotion.
2. By taking part in the promotion, the Player agrees that the data provided by them for the implementation of the promotion /including personal data/ can be used by the Organizer for any purpose related to the promotion.
3. The prize (the car) is not provided in a monetary form and is not subject to exchange. If the winner rejects the prize, the Organizer manages it upon their discretion. After the rejection, the winner cannot demand their award anymore.
4. The winner of the promotion is obliged to take a photo and film a video clip in the form determined by the Organizer. The photos and/or video clips can be used by the Organizer for posting/publishing/ on their official website and social media pages.