4 trips to Montenegro
Several Fly Shots and you will appear in the “Gran Prix” tournament of “5th Merit” Open Montenegro International Backgammon Championship.
From February 2-23, every Sunday at 21:00 (GMT +4), 1 ticket to the live tournament taking place from April 14-19 in Budva will be drawn on VBET.
How to win a trip
- During the promotion validity period, from February 2-23, every Sunday at 21:00 (GMT +4) join the tournament “1 trip to Montenegro”.
- Within the promotion validity period, the top 4 Players will travel to Montenegro to take part in the live tournament.
- The Organizer will cover the expenses of the registration in the live tournament and the 6-day accommodation.
- The Player is obliged to cover all the other expenses connected to the trip.
- The Organizer is not obliged to refund the trip cost, if the participant is not able to leave for Montenegro.
- The winners of the trips are obliged organize the process of obtaining a visa on their own.
- The trips are not subject of sale or transfer to a third party.
- All the Players registered for the current tournament on the Organizer’s website can take part in the current tournament.
- Each Player participating in the current tournament confirms having read and accepted the current rules.
- Each participant of the current promotion authorizes and accepts the publication of their personal ID for any reason connected to the current promotion.
- The Organizer has a right to review the tournament results and cancel the winnings if it is revealed that the Player has used a special program developed to defraud the Organizer or has reached an agreement with another Player.
- The Organizer has a right to cancel the winnings
(i.e. not to issue the trips) if it is revealed that the Player has made an attempt to sell or transfer it to a third party.
- The Organizer has a right to require personal identification and other necessary documents from the participants. In case of not presenting the documents, the winnings will not be provided to the winners.
- The Organizer has a right to amend, cancel and terminate the current tournament anytime.
- The General terms and conditions determined by the Organizer apply also for the current tournament.