KENO – Kino every day €7 400
There is an episode in Keno every day: it's the start of the previous season with the prize pool of €7 400.
The final season has 25 episodes; you can follow them from June 17 to July 12.
Keno series is interactive and requires your participation.
How to participate
- From June 17, 12:00 to July 12, 12:00 play Keno with a minimum bet of €0,18 and accumulate winning points.
- A leaderboard will be available within the validity period of the tournament – from June 17 to July 12. The top Players included in the leaderboard will receive their share from the total €7400 prize pool.
How to accumulate points
- The points will be provided according to the following formula - winning/minimum bet of €0,18+ 1
When will the winnings be provided
Immediately after the end of the tournament – not later than 12:00.
Winnings according to the leaderboard:
- All the Participants registered on the Organizer's website have a chance to participate in the tournament.
- Each Participant taking part in the current tournament confirms having read and accepted the current rules.
- Each Participant of the ongoing tournament authorizes and agrees with the publication of their ID for any purpose related to the current promotion.
- The Organizer reserves the right to review the tournament and cancel the winnings if it is revealed that the Participant has used a particular program created to defraud the Organizer or has reached an agreement with another Participant.
- The Organizer reserves the right to require the Player's personal identification documents. Not providing the papers may lead to the cancellation of the winning.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend, suspend, or terminate the current tournament at any moment.
- The General Terms and Conditions set by the Organizer also apply for the ongoing tournament.