Playson Games Tournament
What a way to kick-start this summer. VBET invites you NOW to join in the €10,000 Playson Games Tournament.
To start your hot summer 2020 experience with some nice wins with VBET, play the relevant games showcased below with real money with the minimum of €0,10 (or currency equivalent) bet during the promotion period to qualify for the Tournament. Grasp an exclusive opportunity to win your share of €10,000 prize pool.
Simple steps to join in the Playson Games Tournament
- Log in to your VBET account.
- Bet min. €0,10 (or currency equivalent)
- Every €1 bet wagered on any available game within the TOURNAMENT GAMES earns you 1 point towards the leaderboard.
- Secure a place among the top 35 qualifying players with the highest number of Leaderboard points at the end of the Tournament to win a share of a €10,000 prize pool.
- The Tournament will run from 00:01 GMT+4 on May 27, 2020, to 23:59 GMT+4 on June 3, 2020.
Watch the leaderboard and battle for your win.
Terms and Conditions
- Players are required to JOIN to be a part of the Playson Games tournament.
- Registration is free of charge and open until the end of the tournament.
- Players need to play the eligible games with real money with the minimum bet required during the promotion period to qualify for the Tournament.
- Total prize pool in this campaign is €10,000.
- The minimum bet to qualify is €0,10 per spin.
- Every €1 bet wagered on any eligible game within the TOURNAMENT GAMES earns you 1 point towards the leaderboard.
- The leaderboard will display 35 players with the highest number of points.
- The player with the most points will win the main prize on the Playson Games Leaderboard.
- The leaderboard will be updated every 5 seconds.
- The Top 35 qualifying players who score the highest number of Leaderboard points at the end of the tournament will win a share of a €10,000 prize pool.
- Cash prizes have no wagering requirements and are withdrawable cash.
- All cash prizes will be deposited to the winner's real accounts at the end of the tournament and can be withdrawn at any time.
- All prizes will be displayed in € in the tournament, however, the winners will be credited in each winners respective currency.
- In the event of two or more players finishing the tournament on the same leaderboard position, the player who registered first will get the higher prize.
- The tournament will run from 00:01 GMT+4 on 27 May 2020 to 23:59 GMT+4 on 3 June 2020.
General Terms and Conditions
- Should any player account become self-excluded due to responsible gaming concerns before or during the valid dates of this promotion, that player will be automatically excluded from any further participation in the promotion.
- The company reserves the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in breach of these terms and conditions or in breach of our general Terms and Conditions.
- The company reserves the right to change or end any promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
- Each player participating in the tournament recognizes to have read and accepted this regulation.
- General Terms and Conditions accepted by the company are applied for the current tournament.