€30 000 JACKPOT HUNT with VBET
Are you ready to go on a Jackpot Hunt? In July, we will run a 30k Prize Drop campaign on Jackpot Raiders, Holmes, Stolen Stones, and Ozwin'sOzwin's Jackpot.
All the players need to do is to join the Jackpot Hunt, play any of these three games, and they're in the draw for a grand prize of 10 000 euro!
That's not all. We also give out 2000 prizes (yes, 2000) worth 10 euros! So the risk of leaving this campaign empty-handed is minimal.
Make sure to put July 7-12 in your calendar. Let's hunt those jackpots!
Value of prizes
Number of prizes
Value of prizes
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- JACKPOT HUNT campaign runs between 10:00 CEST on the 7th July 2020 and 23:59 CEST on the 12th July 2020
- JACKPOT HUNT is a global campaign. It is open to all customers who are aged 18 years or over and have registered an account with the operator offering any of the following participating games: Jackpot Raiders, Holmes, and the stolen stones, Ozwin's Jackpots.
- There is no minimum bet required to participate in the campaign.
- To participate in the campaign, players shall confirm that they wish to participate in the campaign by clicking "join now" in the pop-up window. Participating players will participate in the campaign by placing any bet in participating in games during the campaign period. No additional payment is required to take part in the campaign.
- A qualifying bet placed on the slot/s Jackpot Raiders, Holmes, and the stolen stones, Ozwin'sOzwin's Jackpots during the campaign period, can trigger a random mystery prize the prize pool.
- Each bet can win only 1 random prize.
- The remaining number of prizes is updated every 60 seconds.
- Prizes will be credited as cash.
- Players can win more than 1 random prize during the campaign.
- The prize pool for the JACKPOT HUNT campaign is €30 000.
- The prize pool for this campaign is set up in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
- All prizes won will be automatically credited to the players' casino accounts instantly.
- Prizes will be paid out as per the prize pool tab.
- Yggdrasil reserves the right not to pay out a prize where the win results from any obvious error, mistake, or technical fault (including incorrect game pay-outs), whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any participating games. We further reserve the right not to pay out a prize where, in our opinion, the win results from cheating or collusion with other players.
- All prizes from this campaign will be deducted from the monthly invoice of the respective operator. Note that when cash prizes are automatically awarded to players, the relevant award is added to the players' balance in the individual account currency. Deduction on the invoices will be credited by Yggdrasil in accordance with the currency of the invoice (typically EUR), as per EUR values specified in the prize pool.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time.