Win €5,000 with VBET’s brand new Cash Noire Slot
To celebrate the launch of Cash Noire slot, we are offering the chance to win cash prizes on our leaderboard!
Play your favorite games, score, and win real money awards from €5,000 Total Prize pool. The more points you score, the higher you will place - it’s time to try your luck and make your way to the top.The more points you score, the higher you will place - it’s time to try your luck and make your way to the top.
A few simple steps to win
- Log in to your VBET account
- Minimum round to qualify: 1
- The minimum bet to qualify: €0,20
- Your biggest single win divided by Tournament Minimum Bet will equal your score.
- The player with the highest Win/Tournament Min Bet wins.
- Promotion period is from 25 June to 30 June 2020
PRIZE POOL €5,000
Street Fighter 2
Terms and Conditions
- The tournament will run between 00:01 on Thursday, 25 June 2020, until 23:59 (GMT) on Tuesday, 30 June 2020.
- Registration is free of charge and is open until the end of the tournament.
- The highest win with a single spin adjusted to the minimum tournament bet determines the player's position on the leaderboard. Single Win/Tournament Minimum Bet = score.
- The minimum bet to qualify €0.20.
- The eligible game selection includes Cash Noire, Street Fighter 2, Starburst, Fruit Shop, Blood Suckers, Gonzo's Quest, Reel Rush, Narcos, Hotline, Twin Spin.
- The leaderboard refreshes every 5 seconds.
- All cash prizes will be deposited to the winner's real accounts at the end of the tournament and can be withdrawn at any time.
- In case of a tie at the end of the tournament, the player who registered first will have a higher position on the leaderboard.
General Terms and Conditions
- The company reserves the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in breach of these terms and conditions or in breach of our General Terms and Conditions.
- The company reserves the right to change or end any promotion if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
- Each player participating in the tournament recognizes to have read and accepted this regulation.
- General Terms and Conditions accepted by the company are applied for the current tournament.