Autumn hot wins with Pragmatic Play Tournament
What a prolific September, isn't it? Why not top up your bank accounts this fall and have some slots-fun with VBET's brand new Pragmatic Play Tournament dishing out €5,000 Total Prize Fund?
Without further due, let's get straight to the business.
- Log in to your VBET account
- Bet minimum €0.20 per spin on the games included in the tournament
- Promotional period: 11 – 17 September.
Your Single Win divided by Tournament Minimum Bet will equal your score.
Release the Kraken
The Dog House
The Dog House Megaways
Curse of the Warewolf
Terms and Conditions
- The Tournament will run from 00:01 GMT+4 on 11 September 2020 to 23:59 GMT+4 on 17 September 2020.
- Players are required to JOIN to be a part of the Tournament.
- Registration is free of charge and is open until the end of the Tournament.
- Players need to play the eligible games with real money during the promotion period to qualify for the Tournament.
- The total prize pool in this campaign is € 5.000.
- The minimum bet to qualify is € 0.20 per spin.
- Single spin win adjusted to the Tournament minimum bet determines the player's position on the Leaderboard. Single Win/Tournament Minimum Bet = score.
- The Leaderboard will display ten players with the highest number of points.
- The player with the most points will win the main prize on the Leaderboard.
- The Leaderboard will be updated every 5 seconds.
- The Top 10 qualifying players who score the highest number of Leaderboard points at the end of the Tournament will win a share of a € 5.000 prize pool.
- Cash prizes have no wagering requirements and are withdrawable cash.
- All cash prizes will be deposited to the winner's real accounts at the end of the Tournament and withdrawn anytime.
- In the event of two or more players completing the Tournament on the same leaderboard position, the player who registered first will get the higher prize.
- Should any player's account become self-excluded due to responsible gaming concerns before or during this promotion's valid dates, that player will be suspended from further promotion participation.
- The company reserves the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in breach of these terms and conditions or breach of our General Terms and Conditions.
- The company reserves the right to change or end any promotion if required for legal and regulatory reasons.
- Each player participating in the Tournament recognizes to have read and accepted this regulation.
- General Terms and Conditions accepted by the company apply for the current Tournament.