Mixed Football is a game where bets are placed on the opposition of two teams, which are playing in real matches. Bets are settled based on the sum of goals, scored by the players in real matches. Calculation of bets is done after the end of all real matches, from where the players have been chosen for the virtual teams.
If the start of the match has been delayed for more than 24 hours, all bets accepted on that given match will be calculated with a coefficient of 1 (Return). If the match has been suspended and was not resumed within 24 hours, all bets accepted on that given match will be calculated with a coefficient of 1 (Return).
For example, Manchester United – Real Madrid (Mixed match) playing for their national leagues.
Manchester United – Real Madrid
Premier League Manchester United 2:1 Everton
La Liga Real Madrid 3:1 Valencia
Mixed match Manchester United 2:3 Real Madrid
What are the sports betting rules for Bandy?
1. All bets are calculated based on the results obtained by the end of the main time (90 minutes, 2 halves 45 minutes each or 3 quarters 30 minutes each), if not stated otherwise.
2. Extra-time and penalties are taken into account only for bets on entering the next round, tournament winner, etc.
3. All bets on the match have odd of 1 if the match has been cancelled or postponed for more than 24 hours.
4. The match is considered to have been held if it has been played at least for 80 minutes. All bets are calculated based on the results obtained by the time the match was interrupted if the match is not resumed and played till the end within 24 hours.
5. “Who is higher based on tournament results”.
The team which has scored more points is considered higher. If the points are equal, bets are calculated based on the data of the final protocol.
6. The bookmaking company carries no responsibility for inaccuracies during the match. The live data and online are approximate. Please refer to official sources for the game regulations.
7. All bets on the match have odds of 1 if the match has been cancelled or postponed for more than 24 hours, excluding cases, where the results of the bet are determined by the time the match was interrupted. Outcomes which are clearly defined by the time the match was interrupted, e.g. outcome of the 1st time, first goal, time of the 1st goal, etc., are taken into account while calculating the bets.