1. All bets are calculated based on the results of the main time of the match (70 minutes, 2 halves 35 minutes each). In case of a draw, 2 overtimes every 10 minutes or a replay are performed.
2. For all bets to be valid, the match should be played until the end, excluding cases when the outcomes of the bets are determined at the moment the match gets interrupted.
3. All bets are calculated based on the total score of the match (goal=3, individual point=1).
4. For example, if team A has 0-18 (0 – number of goals, 18 – individual points) and team B has 2-10 as a result of the match, team A wins with 18-16, since team A has 18 points (18 individual points), whereas team B has 16 (2 goals each 3 points and 10 individual points).
5. In the event of the match being interrupted and not played to the end within 24 hours, all bets should be refunded, except those when the outcome is determined at the moment of the stoppage of the match.
6. In the event of the match date being postponed for less than 24 hours, all bets on the given match remain in force. Otherwise, all bets on the given match shall be refunded.