Play Belote and win beautiful Nissan Terrano. Also you can get your part from €27.000 Prize Pool!
Play belote from February 15, 2019, 00:00 (GMT+4) to April 15, 2019, 23:59 (GMT+4), accumulate points. To become a participant, you have to:
- Make 2 C or more bets on Belote, Open Belote or Reverse belote tables,
- Make rebuy in the amount of 2 C or more in tournaments,
- Take winning positions in tournaments with entry fees.
Points for games and rebuys:
*1 point = 1 ticket
* 1 C = €0.87
|2 C - 4 C||0,5 points|
|4-10 C||1 point|
|10 C - 20 C||5 points|
|20 C - 40 C||10 points|
|40 C - 100 C||30 points|
|100 C - 200 C||100 points|
|Over 200 C||250 points|
Points for taking prize places in Tournaments:
The points of the winning participants will be provided in the following procedure:
The interest rate of the winning positions will be multiplied by the following odds:
- Interest rate X1 in tournaments with €90-540 prize pool
- Interest rate X3 in tournaments with €540-1800 prize pool
- Interest rate X10 in tournaments with over €1800 prize pool
E.g. When taking the 1st position in the Daily Belote GTD tournament with a €720 prize pool taking place at 20:00 (GMT+4), the player receives 25% of the prize pool, i.e. besides the monetary prize the player receives 25 points, and as the prize pool comprises €720, 25 points are multiplied by 3 and comprise 75 points.
The prize pool of €27.000 and Nissan Terrano will be drawn in three sub-stages with corresponding €10800 Prize pool + Nissan Terrano, €12600 and €3600 Prize pools.
Draw 1: Nissan Terrano and €10800 draw conditions
Nissan Terrano and €10800 will be drawn in Live Belote Tournament among the top 12 participants who accumulate the most points by the end of the promotion.
The participants taking the 1-4 positions will participate in the tournament from the 2nd stage considering the number of earned points.
The date and conditions of the live tournament will be announced within 10 days after the end of the promotion.
The prize pool will be distributed the following way:
|5-8th||€ 270 (each)|
|9-12th||€ 180 (each)|
Draw 2: €12600 Prize pool distribution conditions
€12600 total prize pool is distributed the following way:
1st draw - €4500 Prize pool
2nd draw - €4500 Prize pool
3rd draw - €3600 Prize pool
- There is an unlimited number of tickets.
- The Player can change the numbers of the provided generated tickets
(ticket ID) until the end of the promotion in Belote Lobby.
- The probability of winning will increase with the increase of the number of tickets.
- All the tickets accumulated during the whole period of the promotion (February 15, 2019, 00:00 to April 15, 2019, 23:59 GMT+4) will participate in the draw.
1. All the draws will be held via Keno device.
2. A separate draw will be implemented for each prize pool.
3. During the live broadcast numbers from 0-9, 6 of each, will be put in the Keno device.
4. During the draw, one number will be pulled out at a time.
5. During the first and second draws of €12600 prize pool, 6 numbers will be pulled out, and 5 will be pulled out during the third draw.
6. After pulling out a number in each draw stage, they will be consecutively compared to the ticket ID numbers. The prize is equally distributed among all the players with matches.
7. The sequence of matches will be checked the following way:
- Draw one – from left to right, from the beginning of the number to the end, there should be 6 matches.
- Draw two – from left to right, from the beginning of the number to the end, and from the right to the left, from the end of the number to the beginning, there should be 6 matches,
- Draw three – from left to right, from the beginning of the number to the end, there should be 5 matches. As a result, the ticket IDs of matching tickets will be revealed.
8. In case during the draw there are no 6 matches out of 6 after pulling out and checking the numbers, the prize pool is equally distributed among the Players with 5 matches out of 5.
9. The draw will take place within 10 days after the end of the promotion.
Draw 3: €3600 Prize pool distribution conditions
€3600 will be distributed among the 32 players with the highest number of games starting from 2 C bets during the period from February 15, 2019, 00:00(GMT+4) to April 15, 2019, 23:59(GMT+4), who have played Belote, Open Belote or Reverse Belote.
The player can find information on the number of games in Belote Lobby.
1 C = $1
The prize pool will be distributed in the following way:
|1st position - € 540 17th position- € 57|
|2nd position - € 415 18th position - € 54|
|3rd position - € 315 19th position - € 50|
|4th position - € 270 20th position - € 46|
|5th position - € 225 21th position - € 43|
|6th position - € 200 22th position - € 40|
|7th position - € 170 23th position - € 36|
|8th position - € 145 24th position - € 32|
|9th position - € 125 25th position - € 30|
|10th position - € 113 26th position - € 29|
|11th position - € 105 27th position - € 27|
|12th position - € 100 28th position - € 25|
|13th position - € 91 29th position - € 23|
|14th position - € 85 30th position - € 21|
|15th position - € 77 31th position - € 20|
|16th position - € 70 32th position -€ 18|
1 The Organizer’s regulation provisions apply for the current promotion.
2 Taking part in the promotion the participant agrees that the information provided for the implementation of the promotion/including personal data/can be used by the promotion Organizer.
3 The prize (the car) cannot be provided in a monetary form and cannot be exchanged. If the winner rejects the prize, the organizer manages it at their discretion. After rejecting, the player can no longer demand the prize.
4 The tournament winner is obliged to take a photo, to be posted on the Organizer's website and social network page.